Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comments from a Happy Customer!

Tuesday noon July 20,2010, this wonderful lady walks into the store and leaves Bacca da Silva store a little happier. She was treating herself with Fabulous gift to celebrate fer 70th b-day!!
here is her email to Bacca da Silva the next day.

"Dear Bacca,

Yesterday, at midday, I sauntered into your beautiful fashion house, empty-handed, and danced out with a big box filled with lovely frocks from your collection! What a fabulous time I had, feeling simultaneously poorer and richer . . . but definitely HAPPY! I can't wait to wear my new things for The Big Event (below). So, this is my invitation to you, Bacca. Though I don't know you, I thought it would be fun for you to come by this celebration in the heart of the Castro and see me in all the Bacca Da Silva glitz, glory, and glamor! I went for the multi-colored sequined skirt -- something I would NEVER normally do, but one only turns seventy once!!! Yes?!?!? And Yoshimi was very helpful to me. I'm NOT a clothes shopper, nor a fashion person, not at all (far more a gypsy whose life is filled with books and travel, if anything), but this is a birthday worth celebrating, and I decided to break all ranks and buy myself a gift -- at your beautiful store. Come and see the transformation!! Thank you for your creativity and care."

Best wishes, Erika